Conducting a scientific seminar with members of the SSS of the Drug Technoogy department
On June 11, 2021, the Department of Pharmacy Technology of Medicines hosted a scientific seminar “Science for Young Scientists”, which presented the research of higher education students, which was conducted at the Department of ATL.
The teachers of the department listened to the results of research in different areas of work:
- Darya Kormanovska – Development of the composition of the extemporaneous suspension for the treatment of allergodermatoses (scientific supervisor – assoc. prof. Svetlana Zuikina).
- Kiselyova Kateryna – Research on the development of a cream for the treatment of acne (scientific supervisor – Prof. Vishnevskaya Lilia).
- Derevyanko Inna – Elaboration of the composition of the means for fixing dentures (scientific supervisor – Prof. Natalia Polovko).
- Polyukhovych Anastasia – Development of the composition of the application drug for wound healing (supervisor – Prof. Natalia Polovko).
- Sukhorukova Marina – Pharmacotechnological research of the prolonged dosage form of Glibenclamide (scientific supervisor – assoc. prof. Marchenko Mykhailo).
- Svitlana Gustilina – Development of a homeopathic medicine based on witch hazel (scientific supervisor – assistant Anna Kryukova).
- Suvorova Irina – Development of gel for use in dentistry (scientific supervisor – assoc. prof. Romas Kateryna).
Applicants for higher education got acquainted with the diversity of scientific research of their colleagues, improved their ability to public speaking and public speaking, had an active scientific discussion.